NOTE: Please allow up to 15 days manufacture time for all Sean Bogunia products. All products made to order, each product is thoroughly tested and inspected before delivery.
Now there is no excuse to not have the show stopping power of a great Dancing Hank routine especially with the NEW DESIGN ULTIMATE DANCING HANK!
This truly is the "Ultimate" design! The NEW gimmick is precision made and designed with our computer aided prototyping machine to last a lifetime. Many great moves are available with this gimmick. Make the hanky dance on the floor, fly up to the cloth, wiggle in your pocket, and even dance inside a bottle! Gimmick comes complete with silk, Custom made black foulard, Great video instructions, and yes, we even include the batteries! Please don't forget to pick the color of the silk you prefer so you can now match the color of your hanky to your routine! Gimmick comes complete with silk, Custom made black foulard, Great video instructions, and yes, we even include the batteries! Please don't forget to pick the color of the silk you prefer so you can now match the color of your hanky to your routine!
Here are some common questions and answers about the NEW Ultimate Dancing Hank:
What are the differences between the NEW Ultimate Dancing Hank and the old version?
The old version was great, but as we know, everything can be improved on. Over the past few years we have studied the gimmick to find out what changes needed to be made. We listened to customers concerns and experimented with suggestions. Also, we now have the ability to prototype our designs with our rapid prototyping machine which helps tremendously in the development of new products! If you currently own an Ultimate Dancing Hank you will understand how these changes will make the new version truly the ULTIMATE Dancing Hank and if you have never owned one…You can be assured that you will be very happy with your purchase!
Here is a list of changes that we have made:
1. Brand new handle design! This handle is very comfortable, easy to control and helps eliminate awkward movements by ensuring a tight grip! Also, because of the changes to the handle and other components, the entire unit is 40% lighter!
2. The spool is completely enclosed! This helps to eliminate any possible tangle problems by keeping the thread away from moving parts!
3. New super strong thread! This new thread is so strong, I also use it in my PTS units! It is great for distance and close up!
4. 100% TANGLE FREE! In the past, some owners had concerns about tangling the thread on the unit. Most of the tangle problems could have been fixed by making a few adjustments with the way the gimmick was being used. Now, however, with this new design and by following my instructions, you will be able to concentrate on a great performance and not worry about a possible tangle!
5. 50% less practice time! This is a big one! Because of the improvements listed above, you will be able to decrease your practice time by 50% over the older version! This gives you more time to practice modestly accepting your standing ovations!
6. This new version comes with an updated DVD that will show you tips and tricks never before released!
Do I need a special backdrop to perform the Ultimate Dancing Hank?
No, you do not need a special backdrop unless you would like to do the bottle move, that is where the hanky jumps up and down inside a glass bottle. To do the bottle move it is best to have a "Mylar" or "nulash" type of backdrop that can hide string, (sometimes magic looks like string!) Most of the time I do not perform the bottle move. It just depends upon the conditions at my show. If you are on a stage or platform and you have room for your backdrop, go for it! Remember, all other moves can easily be done without a special backdrop! If you would like more information on backdrop fabric and lighting techniques, click here!
If you do perform the bottle move and require a backdrop here are some tips.
(This was written for the PTS but the same applies to the Ultimate Dancing Hank).
Any time you use string there is lighting that you have to consider, the thread is not invisible. The lighting will depend upon what you plan on doing with your PTS. If you use it on stage and you perform the Ralph Adams version, where the Hankies are jumping in and out of the bottle, then you need standard Dancing Hanky lighting, but not dark like Blackstone. His stage was really dark. I believe he did that to hide the string and also to set the mood. I use a royal blue INFINITY NU-LASH material for my backdrop. When I use PTS onstage with this material the lighting is pretty normal and the stage can be very bright as long as you have a light focused directly on your backdrop. In this situation I've been able to perform this effect in school gyms, some banquet rooms, on stage, and in some cases the audience has been very close, but I was able to adjust the lighting to make this possible. I give suggestions for this on the instructional DVD.
Click here to see a video of an optional backdrop from Abbott's magic called the Jet Set.
Watch this video for more backdrop tips and to see the set up I use.
Search by Magician, brand, product name, or type of trick
Instantly share our card magic tricks. Just click one of the social buttons on any magic trick page. We want your experience to be a positive one, and we strive to provide you with excellence in service, and selection of the thousands of quality magic tricks, magic videos, and exclusive magic supplies from around the world. Nexus Magic is thankful for your continued years of support through our massive growth, and development. And we will continue to provide you with great card magic, magic tricks, stage illusions, and high quality Magician gimmicks. - Nexus Magic staff